Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

The limited amount of people who read my blog probably already know that the 4th is one of my top favorite holidays. It is a random holiday to be named a favorite but there are so many great things about the day. Some of those include grandmas birthday, summertime, bbqs, fireworks, being outside and many more. This 4th of July we headed to Lake Michigan for some fun in the sun. It was a great feeling to be back riding the jet skis. I love them. This year was my first time camping overnight there. It was fun but I am glad it was for only one night. Every time I go outside I get eaten alive by the bugs and they were not afraid of me this trip. 15 or so bug bites on one thigh. Not cool...but the rest of the trip was very enjoyable.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thanks for including my birthday as on of the reasons you love the 4th of July
Love you