I have been looking forward to this day for some time now. Saturday we went to Spanish Fork to go to the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple Festival of Colors. I dont really know what the point of it is, but I think it is like a Hindu religious thing or celebration. I heard someone say it was where they welcome in the spring and say goodbye to the winter. If that is true then I was for sure going to be there because I am sick of the winter and am fully welcoming the spring and summer. Anyways we had a blast. There was chalk everywhere. One of the highlights of the semester. Enjoy the many pictures!!




Yes that is what the sky looked like.



You can sort of see the temple in the background.
Yes I realize that I am a freak. So sorry!
1 comment:
I saw something like this on "The Amazing Race" once. i don't know which year but it was cool. I guess because it was someone else getting covered with chalk dust. It looks like you put it on on purpose but these people were throwing it on the contestants and they were choking on the dust.
Post a Comment