I did not have a typical Easter this year, but that was fine. I missed some divine cheesy potatoes. It was still a good day. I went to Whitmer and Carton's ward and we brought our posse with us. We walked into sac. like 5 minutes late (blame the boys) and everyone was staring at us as Whit, Cars, and I walked in only to have 5 guys follow us in. We proceeded to the back row and filled it (not quite but there was a lot of us). It was quite funny. Michele prepared the Easter program and she did a great job. The musical numbers were very nice. Then the rest of the day I just relaxed, slept, and watched Grease. Thanks for the DVD Mom!
After church we felt the need to have an Easter picture taken. Why it was taken like this I do not know but I love these boys and obviously love Whitmer and Carton so much so its fun.
After church we felt the need to have an Easter picture taken. Why it was taken like this I do not know but I love these boys and obviously love Whitmer and Carton so much so its fun.
Up and Coming: Whitney's birthday, last weekend, saying goodbye to everyone, and finals! Fun week ahead!!!

4 comments:
You guys are so cute. Who are the guys? Have I met them?
They are our friends. The guys to the left of me are the ones we are probably closest with. You met the guy next to Whitney. That is Adam.
gotcha!
I had a different Easter too. Went to the branch in Shanghai, where they watched conference. No mention of Easter total bummer. Easter dinner was at an Indian restaurant.
Post a Comment